Welcome to my EXW Wallet Review.
Excuse my French but EXW Wallet is another “Shitcoin Wallet Ponzi”. Do you remember Cloud Token? Well EXW Wallet is the same type of scam.
Here is how it works:
1) Create a Fake Crypto Wallet that lacks any of the basic features of a real crypto wallet ie private keys or visible transactions on the blockchain.
2) Create a ShitCoin and use technical jargon that makes it sound amazing. Don’t worry, most people will trust and believe you even though what you are saying is a pack of lies.
3) Receive Bitcoin and Pay Out Massive Profits in the ShitCoin. Promoters are happy to be paid in the shitcoin because they realise that for 6 months or so they will be able to exchange it back to bitcoin.
4) Pay Out Massive Commissions To Promoters This part will ensure that the program grows quickly. You pay a huge chunk directly back to affiliates so they can cash out immediately. You also use a MLM compensation several levels deep to keep the promoters very happy.
5) Cash Out As Soon As Deposits Slow Down. When you have no real ROI or any real trading you rely on positive growth. IE New money coming in must exceed the ROI payments to existing investors. This cannot be sustained as it is a mathematical impossibility. In reality a collapse gets accelerated as exerienced investors cash out before the collapse or regulators intervene. The rest of the flock usually wakes up too late and get very confused as to why they cannot withdraw.
EXW Wallet will follow this exact path. That is why I am certain that we can can be sure of one thing:
EXW Will Collapse And Exit Scam In 6 Months,
EXW Wallet Review – Summary
Key Figures: Benjamin Herzog.
Product Type: Crypto MLM Ponzi.
Summary: To earn you must invest in the worthless EXW tokens.Exchange Wallet affiliates invest in EXW tokens. You can expect to earn from 0.1% TO 0.32% per day which is up to 116% per year.
It is a ponzi, that will run into trouble at around the 6 months mark. I know this because EXW is not generating any real ROI because they are not doing any real trading.
Verdict: If you like ponzis you could promote this pretty safely for around 4 months. I would not push it longer than that. I advise you not to get involved at all.
What Is EXW Wallet?
Ponzi scams try to find the balance between exciting ROI returns and longevity. They also know that lucrative MLM programs are essential because they attaract promoters. The sweet spot seems to be around 120% ROI. With this shitcoin wallet ponzis, you can expect that one offering around 120% should be able to last 6 months before the wheels fall off. Collapse is inevitable for one big reason:
EXW Wallet Are Doing ZERO Trading!
EXW Wallet do not have “packages” per say. Instead you receive daily ROI on the number of EXW Tokens that you hold (0.1% to 0.34% per day).
Investors will receive daily returns paid in EXW.
|Recruiting Requirement||Unilevel Commissions (ROI Matching)|
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9||Level 10|
What I Like About EXW Wallet
Ponzi Stability (ie 6 Months)
These type of wallet ponzi scams tend to last for about 6 months. Whilst I know that is a short time, it is enough for promoters to get momentum and make some serious cash. The downside is that your reputation will be ruined.
Referral Returns Are Good But Not Too Good!
The affiliates are paid a percentage of downline ROI. This is another reason why I believe that EXW wallet can last 6 months with no major issues. The alternative is to pay a percentage of capital. This cause too much money to flow out of the program resulting in a faster collapse. We have seen this type of scheme before with Cloud Token and Plus Token, so we know it works (for a while anyway!).
What I dislike about EXW Wallet
There is a never ending supply of suckers on line. In fact the fastest way to make the most money is through the promotion of ponzi scams like this. I know I could make a lot of money by pushing crap like this but I just don’t have it in me. People really believe in these schemes. They never seem to make the connection as to why they collapse all the time. As long as the suckers keep investing (which they will), the scammers will never stop making these programs. There is just too much easy money to be made and very little consequence.
The Real Deal With EXW Wallet
This will be fine for about 6 months. After that it will announce excuses as to why withdrawals are being delayed. It will collapse shortly after.
Same old wallet ponzi scheme….I give it a F.
The Prelaunch Inspector
How I Make A Living
I have developed a strategy using a legitimate affiliate program that allows me to hangout at home with the kids all day.